- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 5 Months
Ultimately, most highly motivated, well-educated people in administration wish to fulfil a senior HR management role in which they have to understand and effectively coordinate the work of major divisions of a company or group of companies. The professional programme in Executive Human Resources Management is an advanced program specifically meant for those who have already gained a recognised diploma or degree and who now wish to study a course that prepares them for a senior Human Resources and management position. The emphasis during the course is on those aspects, which are essential for effective HR management within commercial or non-commercial organisations.
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Development
- Management Report
- Human Resources Strategy
- Business Administration
Length of Course
The program is designed to allow the student to complete it in as little as 5 months of classroom study part time. The student can complete the program at a pace decided between themselves and the student counsellor. Learners may take individual units of the qualification which can be certificated by a Certificate of Achievement.
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.