- Duration 25 Hours
- Locations 423, Radisson Plaza, Deira Creek P.O.Box 93192, Dubai, UAE
- The three functions of Bills of Lading
- Types of Bills of Lading
- Proprietary and Possessor rights under the Bills of Lading
- Role of a Freight Forwarder
- Switched Bills of Lading– is it ethical to use this?
- How various types of bills of lading should be signed under UCP 600?
- Difference between a Sea Way Bill, A Straight Bill of Lading and Bill of Lading.
- Some of the common discrepancies in the Bill of Lading
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Carrier and the Shipper
- Letter of Indemnity ( LOI)
- Banker’s risk in issuing LOI
WHAT YOU WILL OBTAIN
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A chance to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, trade issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Comprehensive Import Export Checklist
- Quality refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity with banking and trade professionals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Importers or Exporters
- Finance Staff
- Logistics Staff
- Administration staff who draft commercial documents
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses