Course detailsThis course is aimed to help develop a robust business model for sustained success and continuous growth of Hotel and Hospitality business. TCB Assessor for Excellence in Hotel and Hospitality Management system course is designed to help you understand the intent and principles of the standard, develop skills , expertise to assess excellence in Hospitality Industry based on AS/NZS 3905.3:1994. We endeavor to develop world-class Assessors for Excellence in Hotel and Hospitality based on certification scheme developed as required by ISO 17024. Independent examination and certification gives worldwide acceptability and credibility.
Who should attend?
- Hotel Management Graduates
- Professionals aspiring to develop an exciting career in hotels and hospitality industry
- Business Managers managing Hotel and Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Professionals aspiring to become independent assessor or develop career in a certification body or involved in quality assurance audits for international hotel chains for their branches and franchisees
About TCB Cert. Worldwide LLC
An international Training and Certification body with a network in 20 countries in the world.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training partner for QMS and OHSAS Lead Auditor course,
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH accredited Training Center.
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified organization
Quality Management Related Questions
I am currently working as a waitress in one of the lounges in DIA for 3 years now and I wanted to...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.