- Locations: Office: Obaid Tower, Office 201, Muroor Rd. Street No. 4 P.O.Box: ATG CTS P.O. Box 47802,
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The participants will become familiar with the background and requirements of ASME B 31.3. They will be able to interpret and distinguish requirements for metallic and nonmetallic piping system, piping in Category M fluid service and high-pressure piping and get knowledge about the design rules and formulas, materials, fabrication, examination, inspection, and testing.
- Design conditions and criteria, pressure design of components, fluid service
- Materials specification, temperature limits, impact testing
- Inspection, examination, testing
- High-pressure piping
- Fabrication and installation (welding, preheating and heat treatment)
- Health, Safety and Environment
The examination and certification process is directly related to qualification system. In case when the training is performed in accordance with ISO 9712 the certificate can be issued by independent European certification body ATG CERT.
About ATG Consulting & Training Services
ATG offers complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing and qualification training in every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT. there do qualification special techniques as therell like AWS Radiogragh Interpreter, CR, DR, TOFD, Phased Array or trainings for inspectors and auditors: Auditors/Inspectors, API Q1 Internal auditor, API 510, API 570, 653 or IWI-S/CWI. their products and services are respected worldwide, approved by many national or international bodies.See all ATG Consulting & Training Services courses