- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet company’s objectives.
- Use financial and non-financial analysis to assist in making the credit decision.
- Define the function of Accounts Receivable (AR)and its role in organizations.
- Maintain effective collection policy.
- Evaluate the Accounts Receivable process and implement best practices.
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance.
Who should attend:
- Accounts Receivable (AR) department managers, credit managers, AR staff, AR and revenue accountants, credit officers, billing and collection clerks, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with Accounts Receivable and credit department
- Credit Policies Management
- The Billing Process
- You Made the Sale, It's Time to Collect Your Money
- The Relationship Between Sales and Credit
- Accounts Receivable Process Analysis
- Keeping in Control
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses