- Price AED 1,600
- Duration 15 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Dubai, Deira
- Define accounting and the accounting cycle.
- Identify the major rules and principles of accounting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping, and touch base with the new automated accounting systems.
- List the key financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, equity and cash flow statement) and their components.
Who Should Attend
- Non-accountants in finance teams.
- Anyone who has to communicate with accountants.
- Anyone wanting a basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Anyone responsible for setting or managing a budget.
- Anyone wanting a broad knowledge of accounting fundamentals to enable them to be more effective.
- Basic What is accounting and how does it support business operations and Accounting terminology
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Transaction processing cycles and core business operations
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Reading and interpreting balance sheets to pinpoint business strengths and weaknesses
- Using income and cash flow statements to study operating performance
Upon completion of this course you will have an excellent foundation for a role in accouts
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector