Upon completion of this diploma course, you will be able to work as a Chief Financial Officer.
So what will you learn? All essentials.
- Overview of financial management
- Financial statements, cash flow and taxes
- Analysis of financial statements
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- The financial environment markets, institutions and interest rates
- Risk and rates of return
- Time value of money
- Bonds and their valuation
- Stocks and their valuation
- The cost of capital
- The basics of capital budgeting
- Cash flow estimation and risk analysis
- Capital structure and leverage
- Distributions to shareholders: Dividends and share repurchases
- Working capital management
- Multinational financial management
- Self-test questions (problems) and their solutions
- Management skills
Updated on 28 February, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
Prior knowledge would be a great advantage
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.