- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Design and produce the Accounting and Finance Manual.
- Plan the required resources needed for the department.
- Establish authorities and duties in the department for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve segregation of duties and internal controls in the department.
- Set comprehensive policies and procedures to streamline accounting operations.
- Acquire a reference explaining essential accounting assumptions and their application.
- Answer the questions: “who does what?” and “how to do it?” by formulating standard and reliable accounting processes
Who should attend:
Professionals in accounting and finance.
- Designing the Accounting Manual
- Accounting Department Setup Planning
- Accounting Concepts and their Application
- Accounting Procedures General
- Fixed Assets and Capitalization of Costs
- Accounts Payables Policies
- Production and Inventory Processing
- Accounts Receivables Policies
- Other Accounting Policies
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses