Why study this course at this institution?
At NTI we are focused at getting you through the exams and hence our classes are exam-focused from day 1.
At NTI, you will be taught by qualified trainers with both academic and professional experience in financial reporting, IFRS and its application to ensure you are able to relate the academic material to real life scenarios.
We will not only train you to pass the exam but we will make your experience enjoyable and ensure that you come out of the course with a new vision that will support you further in your career progression.
At NTI, you will not be treated as a student but you will be part of a professional team and your Trainer will be your Manager/Director/Professional Coach.
- The course is designed to develop candidate’s knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- You will not only learn the concepts and principles underpinning the International Financial Reporting but also its application in practice.
- This is a diploma level qualification and hence takes you to a “deep dive” in International Financial reporting.
- DipIFR will build on your technical and practical knowledge from any recognised country-specific accountancy qualifications or relevant work experience you may have.
Benefits of the DipFR Certification
- Improve your understanding and ability to explain the international regulatory framework of financial reporting.
- Enhance your ability to discuss and apply specified international accounting standards and IFRS to real life examples.
- Solidify your credibility when preparing group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Consider these facts:
- Almost 120 countries now require or allow the use of IFRS and the remaining major economies have set timelines to adopt or converge with IFRS in the near future. Hence this qualification can be a quick, cost-effective and efficient way to obtain formal recognition for those who prepare, audit or use financial statements.
- DipIFR is designed to be flexible, cost-effective, efficient and fast as it can be completed in three to six months.
DipIFR Exam Structure
- To obtain a Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR), you must pass a written exam and achieve 50 per cent or above.
- The exam is three hours long and is held twice a year - in June and December, at ACCA approved exam centers.
- There are two sections to the paper which requires a mix of calculations and written answers. The assessment marks are split as follows:
- Section A One 'groups' question 40 marks
- Section B Three scenario questions 60 marks
- (20 marks each) 100
Who is this course for?
- All levels, from accountants to senior managers who use, prepare, audit or review financial statements.
- All levels involved in financial reporting.
- Anyone with an interest in developing an advanced level of understanding in how international financial reporting standards operate, their application and implementation in real life situations.
In particular, some role-types that can benefit are:
- Financial Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- General accountants
- Chief Accountants
- Management accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Financial controllers
- Vice Presidents
About NTI Management & Financial Consultancy
NTI Management & Financial Consultancy‘s business preposition is to provide quality professional training and consulting services to both organisations and individuals.
We strive to be recognized among our customers for our values:
Integrity – in all our interactions with clients, trainers, and business partners
Professionalism – in designing, developing and delivering all our training programs and certifications
Commitment – to an excellent training provision that adds value to participants and exceeds their expectations
Our vision is aligned to the social and economic priorities of the regions in which we operate. We understand that building a knowledge-based economy is a strategic priority in our region, so we designed our business model to support this priority, providing professional and educational courses in three streams - certifications, public and corporate training - in the following areas:
• Finance and Accounting
• Islamic Banking
• Financial Modelling
• Program Management
• Organizational Excellence
• Strategic Planning
• Management and Leadership
As part of our growth strategy, we take every measure to attract top talent with outstanding achievements in both their academia and professional careers. We strive to attract those who share our commitment to quality and excellence - taking into account the regional context, in order to provide high quality and relevant services to our clients.See all NTI Management & Financial Consultancy courses
ACCA Related Questions
- ACCA F9 Financial Management (FM) Learn It Online
AED 726Duration: 60 Hours
- ACCA P7 - Advanced Audit & Assurance (INT) APC - Accounting Practise Center
AED 779Duration: 50 Hours
- ACCA Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 3 Years Live virtual classroom
- International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS) Inspire Training Center
AED 4,882Duration: 13 Days Live virtual classroom