I am a chemical engineer with 50 years business experience, seeking guidance for Chartered Accountant. Am I eligible?

ACCA , Accounting , Accounting, Finance and Banking // Question by nanik | Aug 28, 2017

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 13, 2017 - 4pm

    Yes, you can.

    You are eligible for ACCA, CIMA or CMA. 

    LIKE Reply