- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 2-3 Months Per Module
- Timings Sunday 6:30pm-9:30pm / Saturdays10am-2pm
Why study this course at this institution?
At NTI we are focused at getting you through the exams and hence our classes are exam-focused from day 1.
At NTI, you will be taught by qualified trainers with both academic and professional experience in financial reporting, IFRS and its application to ensure you are able to relate the academic material to real life scenarios.
We will not only train you to pass the exam but we will make your experience enjoyable and ensure that you come out of the course with a new vision that will support you further in your career progression.
At NTI, you will not be treated as a student but you will be part of a professional team and your Trainer will be your Manager/Director/Professional Coach.
- This financial reporting course offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- The CertIFR covers the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
- The qualification is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries.
Benefits of the CertIFR Certification
- Your investment in the IFRS certification is an investment in your own future.
- This course will help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
- In addition CertIFR will also help you examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis and will provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
- The qualification is open to everyone.
- Becoming a CertIFR is a straightforward process as you do not need any formal qualifications or work experience in accounting and auditing.
Consider these facts:
- Almost 120 countries now require or allow the use of IFRS and the remaining major economies have set timelines to adopt or converge with IFRS in the near future. Hence this qualification can be a quick, cost-effective and efficient way to obtain formal recognition for those who prepare, audit or use financial statements.
CertIFR Exam Structure
- The certificate is assessed by a one—hour exam with multiple-choice question
- The pass mark is 50% and you have 3 attempts which must be taken within three months of the date you first registered
CertIFR syllabus structure
CertIFR syllabus includes
- The status and use of IFRS around the world
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- Presentation and profit
- Asset recognition and measurement for liabilities
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Forthcoming proposals for change
Becoming a CertIFR is a straightforward process as you do not need any formal qualifications or work experience in accounting or auditing. The qualification is open to everyone.
You can register and sit for CertIFR assessment all around the year
Who is this course for?
- All levels, from accountants to senior managers who use, prepare, audit or review financial statements.
- All levels involved in financial reporting.
- Anyone with an interest in understanding how international financial reporting standards are important for the preparation of financial statements and how can they influence decision-making.
In particular, some role-types that can benefit are:
- Financial Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- General accountants
- Chief Accountants
- Management accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Financial controllers
About NTI Management & Financial Consultancy
NTI Management & Financial Consultancy‘s business preposition is to provide quality professional training and consulting services to both organisations and individuals.
We strive to be recognized among our customers for our values:
Integrity – in all our interactions with clients, trainers, and business partners
Professionalism – in designing, developing and delivering all our training programs and certifications
Commitment – to an excellent training provision that adds value to participants and exceeds their expectations
Our vision is aligned to the social and economic priorities of the regions in which we operate. We understand that building a knowledge-based economy is a strategic priority in our region, so we designed our business model to support this priority, providing professional and educational courses in three streams - certifications, public and corporate training - in the following areas:
• Finance and Accounting
• Islamic Banking
• Financial Modelling
• Program Management
• Organizational Excellence
• Strategic Planning
• Management and Leadership
As part of our growth strategy, we take every measure to attract top talent with outstanding achievements in both their academia and professional careers. We strive to attract those who share our commitment to quality and excellence - taking into account the regional context, in order to provide high quality and relevant services to our clients.See all NTI Management & Financial Consultancy courses
ACCA Related Questions
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 ACCA
Unanswered //Jan 4, 2018 ACCA, Audit, Accounting, Accounting, Finance and Banking