all subject areas
Load More Courses
Starting Date: Enquire About It Duration: TBA
Starting Date: Enquire About It Duration: 4 Days
Duration: 2 years
- High School Certicate, or its equivalent, with a minimum score of 60%
- Valid English language TOEFL score of 173 (CBT) or 61 (iBT) or academic IELTS Academic 5.0 overall or equivalent
- EIBFS offers IELTS coaching classes to students who have not met the above requirement. Students may simultaneously take partial classes in the rst year of the Diploma program
- The applicant must pass a personal interview at EIBFS
Duration: 2 Years
- Applications are welcome from bankers, in-service candidates and fresh higher secondary graduates meeting the EIBFS criteria along with EIBFS diploma holders.
- Students entering from the Banking Diploma Program (BD) and Islamic Banking Diploma (IBD) must have graduated from that program with a GPA of 70% weighted average.
- Hold a UAE secondary school certificate or its equivalent with Minimum score of 60%.
AED 28,500 per year
No courses match this criteria. Please change or clear your filters.