About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.