- Locations: Cervantes Amman
- Duration: 60 Hours
Students at the end of this level will be able to understand a wide range of long texts and interpret their implied meanings. They will be able to express themselves in a spontaneous and fluent manner and use the language in a flexible manner in social, academic and professional aspects. Students will also have the ability to produce clear and well structured texts, by showing correct use of connectors and cohesive elements.
About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses