- Duration: 60 Hours
They are mandatory for new students who have prior knowledge of Spanish language as well as old Instituto Cervantes students who haven’t registered in any course in the center for 4 months or more. The level test fees are 12 JD.
We offer courses from beginner’s level to superior level. There are four levels: beginner’s level, intermediate, advanced and superior levels, pided into 11 modules, For the beginner’s level, we also have 30-hour modules. The curricular plan of the Common European Framework of Reference will be gradually introduced in this academic course.
About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses