- Location: Bur Dubai - Dubai
- Duration: 24 Hours
Course detailsWhy Should You Learn New Language?
Speaking a new language helps you to get to know another people and culture, as language and culture go hand in hand. Because language simultaneously defines and is defined by the world around us, learning another language opens one's mind to new ideas and new ways of looking at the world.
Learner who has no prior knowledge of the language and would like to understand and speak basic phrases and wants to understand familiar words and very common expressions and to interact in a simple way.
- Urdu - Beginners
- Alphabet, pronunciation and script
- Numbers 1-20
- Greetings and introductions
- Days of the week
- Family, friends and relationships
- Giving personal details - nationality / occupation
- Introducing yourself and others
- Meeting, greeting someone and responding to greetings
- Asking and answering simple questions
- Making polite conversation
- Expressing preferences
- Describing relationships
- Formal and informal ways of addressing people
- Present tense of the verb to be, used with pronouns
- Question words and interrogative sentences
- Yes / no questions
- Number and gender
- Most common verbs
- Use of this, that, here, there. where, what
About Karama Language & Computer Center
Karama Language and Computer Centre (KLCC) established in 2005, is a highly professional training institute, approved by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), U.A.E, offering a wide range of training programs for enhancing skills in diverse fields.
We are based in Dubai, the thriving business hub of the Middle East and it offers a wide scope of activities for the business community in the U.A.E.
Whether your employees need computer training or language training KLCC offers a complete learning experience irrespective of nationality or skill level.
The training offered by us has helped numerous organizations improve their overall work & quality standards.See all Karama Language & Computer Center courses