- Location: Al Barsha - Dubai
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsLearn Urdu
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, and over 160 million people speak this language. Urdu developed under the influences of many other languages and imported heavily loanwords from Turkish, Persian, Arabic, Hindi and even Sanskrit. Learning it will give you some sort of exposure to these languages. Around 40% of words in Urdu are imported from Persian and Arabic. Thousands of tourists visit Pakistan every year and it would be an added benefit if you knew how to speak basic Urdu.
Considered as one of the most polite languages of the world and you will benefit hugely from that in social-relationship building. You will be able to understand dialogues and songs in the films produced by the Bollywood film industry. A knowledge of this language will indeed help you to find jobs and to expand your social network.
The education and knowledge offered at our institute is delivered by a team of highly experienced, talented teachers. Their teaching methods are interactive and interesting, which is quickly learned by the students. These experts interact with the students in a most polite, courteous, ethical manner thus establishing a comfort level most suitable for learning.
This course is designed to give a basic knowledge of Urdu to beginners with little or no prior experience with the language. Students well feel comfortable with the vocabulary and the basic sentence structures of Urdu. Learning Urdu can provide you with a lucrative career as a trainer, translator, and interpreter.
Teaching and Learning Methods:
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
About Pomegranate Language InstituteShort intro about us- Pomegranate Institute is KHDA-approved, we offer an array of Personal & Professional Development Courses & unique corporate packages, and have more than 30 languages, including Sign Languages (ASL, BSL, Arabic).
Please find hereafter the link for the following:
- Pomegranate Corporate Training
- Roche – Communication Under Stress
- Novomed – Excellence Workshop
- Chopard – Ambassadors of the Millennials
- Louis Vuitton – Unlocking Your Potential
In addition, here are the current trending training courses:
• POD/Inclusion Etiquette/ Training/Sign Language Essentials Workshop
• The Power to Empower (Leadership, Presentation, & Communication Skills)
• Project Management Program
• Succession Planning
• Selling Skills
• Image Projection (How to be memorable & make clients stick)
• Train The Trainer
• Customer Service (VIPs)
• Customer Happiness Journey
• Communication under Stress
• Organisational Excellence
• HR Consultancy (Operational Flow Analysis)
• Retention Training (for HR to retain employees)
Our Pom-clients: Apple, SAP, Visa, Philips, BASF, Volvo, RTA, Emirates NBD, RAKBank, Atlantis The Palm, Arjaan by Rotana, Al Habtoor Group, Accor Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels, Novomed, Tawam Hospital, Roche, MEDA Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Sysmex, UAE Red Crescent, Zayed University, Al Ghurair University, Louis Vuitton, Chopard, Hugo Boss, Van Cleef & Arpels, Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Swarovski, Smart Dubai Government Bel Group, and much more! See all Pomegranate Language Institute courses