- Duration / Course length: Upto 6 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsIn this diploma course you will learn how to use financial statements, to understand the basics of accounting as well as how to setting up an accounting system for your business.
- Mastering Financial Management
- From Strategy to Business Plan
- The Accountant in You
- Your Company's General Ledger
- The Chart of Accounts
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Watching Your Cash Flow
- Managing Payroll
- Inventory Control
- Cost Control
- Managing Internal Controls
- Managing Commercial Lenders
- Using Venture Capital
- Proprietorship, Partnership, or Incorporation?
- Your Business Obligations to Uncle Sam
- Sharpening Company Tax Smarts
- Partnerships, S Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies
- Developing a Financial Plan
- Forecasting Your Future
- Preserving the Bottom Line
- Developing Growth Strategies
- Partnering with Vendors
- Troubleshooting Your Business System
- What's My Data?
- Flexing Your Financial Muscles
- IFRS Fundamentals
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic ones.
Accrediting country is UK but UK degrees are well known all over the world, so actually internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.