- Duration / Course length: 6 Months
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Weekends
- Accrediting country: USA
- Accrediting body: IMA
Course detailsPart 1:Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- External Financial Reporting Decisions 15%
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting 20%
- Performance Management 20%
- Cost Management 15%
- Internal Controls 15%
- Technology and Analytics 15%
- Financial Statement Analysis 20%
- Corporate Finance 20%
- Decision Analysis 25%
- Risk Management 10%
- Investment Decisions 10%
- Professional Ethics 15%
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics (4 hours - 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
- Part 2: Strategic Financial Management (4 hours - 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
Eligibility / Requirements
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management, which can be completed after passing the exam, but are required as a final step to certification.
About Hock UAEHOCK UAE is a subsidiary of Hock International, the well-known USA based professional education provider. We provide online classes, live classes and self-study materials for CMA, CIA, CPA and other tailored financial courses. As a subsidiary of Hock International, our CMA, CIA and CPA classes use only Hock materials. Hock instructors are certified with extended years of practical and academic experience.
Our aim is to spread awareness among practitioners in accounting, finance, management accounting and internal audit.
Our motive is driven by long years of experience in teaching professional qualifications in multinational firms.
Our journey with you does not end on the last day of the course, it continues until you hold the professional certificate that you dream of. HOCK embraces a social responsibility by supporting those who studied for an exam or sit for it but have not yet completed the certificate and those who are fresh graduates. HOCK is committed to quality, which is why we limit the maximum number of students we accept per batch to maximize teaching quality and the comfort of our classrooms.
HOCK International is located in five countries USA, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Egypt and UAE. See all Hock UAE courses
CMA Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.