Course detailsCourse objective
At the end of the course, the candidates will be able to distinguish between the different classes of fire, the different extinguishers available and the method to use them. They shall also become aware of how to react in case of a fire emergency.
- Firefighting triangle and Fire Definition
- Classification of fire
- National FIRE protection Association codes (NFPA)
- Approved organization (UL,FM,LPS and VDS )
- Different firefighting systems (water and gases )
- Water systems (wet, dry, deluge, pre action, Anti-freeze and standpipe)
- Water system components (sprinklers, hoses, control valves, pumps and tanks )
- Classification of system based on occupancy
- The different Sprinkler system Networks
- Sprinklers Distribution according to NFPA 13
- Stand pipe system (Definition, types and components)
- Firefighting Pumps (types, characteristics)
About International Engineering Consulting & TrainingInternational Engineering for Consulting and Training (IECT) was founded by highly qualified and competent people in occupational health, safety and environment field which is constantly evolving for its great importance.
Because of that IECT is now one of the lead companies in middle east in general and Jordan in specific as a specialized company that provides consultation and training courses in safety, health and environment, and in quality management, to regulatory and legislative sectors and to private and public sector companies of different specialty like oil and gas industries, food industries, services sector, hospitals.
It also provide its services to the funding bodies that is interested in the production, processing, analyzing, distribution, marketing, and monitoring the different kinds of industries and keeping the work environment as safe as possible.
See all International Engineering Consulting & Training courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2018 Fire Safety
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.