Course detailsPart 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
- Foundations of Internal Auditing (15%)
- Independence and Objectivity (15%)
- Proficiency and Due Professional Care (18%)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (7%)
- Governance, Risk Management, and Control (35%)
- Fraud Risks (10%)
- Managing the Internal Audit Activity (20%)
- Planning the Engagement (20%)
- Performing the Engagement (40%)
- Communicating Results and Monitoring Progress (20%)
- Business Acumen (35%)
- Information Security (25%)
- Information Technology (20%)
- Financial Management (20%)
CIA Exam Fees
There are three separate fees for taking the CIA exams, with prices depending on whether or not you are an IIA member.
- CIA Program Application Fee: $115 (member) or $230 (non-member)
- CIA Part 1 Exam Fee: $280 (member) or $395 (non-member)
- CIA Parts 2 or 3 Exam Fee: $230 (member) or $345 (non-member) per Part
Eligibility / Requirements
Requirements to become CIA
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent OR seven years of verified internal auditing experience.
- Two years of professional experience in internal audit, which can be completed after passing the exam. Only one year is required for candidates with a master's degree.
- Passing Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the CIA exam.
About Hock UAE
HOCK UAE is a subsidiary of Hock International, the well-known USA based professional education provider. We provide online classes, live classes and self-study materials for CMA, CIA, CPA and other tailored financial courses. As a subsidiary of Hock International, our CMA, CIA and CPA classes use only Hock materials. Hock instructors are certified with extended years of practical and academic experience.
Our aim is to spread awareness among practitioners in accounting, finance, management accounting and internal audit.
Our motive is driven by long years of experience in teaching professional qualifications in multinational firms.
Our journey with you does not end on the last day of the course, it continues until you hold the professional certificate that you dream of. HOCK embraces a social responsibility by supporting those who studied for an exam or sit for it but have not yet completed the certificate and those who are fresh graduates. HOCK is committed to quality, which is why we limit the maximum number of students we accept per batch to maximize teaching quality and the comfort of our classrooms.
HOCK International is located in five countries USA, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Egypt and UAE.
Auditing Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.