Training and development managers, officers and coordinators involved in the needs analysis process, organizing training program and evaluating the results of training.
- Describe how business strategy influences training.
- Identify some critical training concepts including principles of adult learning and learning styles.
- Identify different methods of needs assessment and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- List the characteristics of an effective trainer and identify some of the problems and solutions of training delivery.
- Create a work environment that facilitates transfer of training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Updated on 04 April, 2016
About BMC Training
BMC Training provides training courses and programms in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam. Training is essential to the achievements of a business. Perhaps its most positive benefit is better employees. A company develop the potential of an employee, and part of the way a company encourages improvement is through training. Often, good training is just as important as a good benefits package for an employee.
For employers, training allows them to locate a wider range of people with the kind of outlook that matches the company mission statement. The right kind of perspective is a hard thing to cultivate, whereas workplace specific proficiencies are easier to nature. The other advantage employers should remember about training is it offers them an improved retention rate. Employees are more loyal to companies that value their growth and want to cultivate it, and thusly provide a better performance and decrease the rollover rate at any company, no matter how small or large. If an employee thinks a company values him or her, that sentiment will go into whatever the employee is designing, selling, manufacturing, etc.See all BMC Training courses