Course detailsDay One
· Quotations on customer service
· Service definitions and concepts
· Quality service requirements
· Some interesting numbers
· Cost of bad customer service
· Customer care foundations
· Learning from the best
Internal customer service
· Identifying internal and external customers
· Customer requirements
· Foundation of great service people
· The service profit chain
Managing customer expectations
· What to say and what not to say
· Calming upset customers
· Comments you should avoid
· Managing customer expectations
· 'RATER' and the service quality (SQ) factors
· Flying over customer expectations
· Role-plays and exercises on dealing with different personality styles
Effective communication skills for handling customers
· Active listening
· Effective listening skills
· Phone etiquette
Dealing with difficult customers
· Dealing with different personality types
· Service recovery
Professional behavior with customers
· The power of behavior
· Principles of effective behavior
· How to behave professionally with the customer
· History of communication
· Interesting study
· Interpreting non verbal behavior
· The right behavior with the customer
· The wrong behavior with the customer
· Assertive, passive and aggressive behavior
· Verbal and non verbal components of communication styles
Updated on 16 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.