- Other Location: Al Majaz - Sharjah
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Timings: (3PM to 6PM) / (9PM to12AM)
International Centre of Excellence realises that Complaints are an integral part of the growth of any business irrespective of the size. It’s a default feedback mechanism from the customer base that provides direction to the vision of the organization. This Course will help you climb the ladder in your company, land that valued new job, impress stakeholders and use successful techniques to strategically grow the business
This Effective Complaint Handling soft skills training module repositions complaints in a more positive light hence enhancing the mindset when faced with a complaint and gives details on how a complaint handling process can be designed and implemented in any Organization.
Who is this course for?
• Individuals wanting to secure a job in the service industry
• Entry Level Executives in the service industry
• Call Centre Agents
What will I learn ?
• The Evolution Of Complaints
• Facts And Figures
• Theories To Managing Complaints
• Skills Implementation
• 5 Steps Technique To Managing Complaints
• Root Cause Analysis
• Complaint And The Organization
• Getting Into The Other Person Shoes Via Role-Plays
How will I benefit from taking this course/ What career paths will be open to me?
• Understand Complaints
• Understand Customers
• Develop A Complaint Handling Process
• Capture The Complaint
• Formulate A Solution
• Understand Failures Of Complaint Handling Systems And How To Avoid Them
How will I be assessed?
• Formative AssessmentsUpdated on 08 November, 2015
About The International Centre of Excellence (ICE)
About The International Centre of Excellence
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) is a renowned and registered private educational, training and consultancy institution. ICE is also fully approved by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and fully endorsed by the South African Embassy to render high-value, world-class education and training programs and services to corporate entities, banking and financial institutions, the aviation sector, hospitality and tourism sectors, motor industries and educational institutions. ICE recognizes the importance of the English language for flourishing businesses/individuals and has the qualified competence and experience to render internationally benchmarked services whilst incorporating successful learning methodologies. Training outcomes and resulting recommendations from major corporate brands, governmental institutions and individuals is a proof of ICE’s high quality deliverables.See all The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) courses
Management, Leadership and Business Related Questions
- Writing a Business Plan Courses Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,653Duration: 125 Hours
- Change Management Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,653Duration: 200 Hours
- Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom