CMA® is offered by IMA (Institute of Management Accountant ) USA.
- Part 1- Financial Planning performance and Control-contains Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Performance Management, Cost Management, Internal Controls and professional Ethics. 40 Hours.
- Part 2- Financial Decision Making- contains Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Finance, Decision Analysis, Risk Management, Investment Decisions and Professional Ethics. 60 Hours.
About Chicago Management Training Institute
Why choose CMTI?
Since its founding, Chicago Management Training Institute has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. Chicago Management Training Institute is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions. Our vision is to provide quality executive education designed and delivered to empower the professionals at work.
CMA Related Questions
- Prepare for CMA Part 1 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- Prepare for CMA Part 2 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: 9 Hours
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
- CMA– Certified Management Accountant Inspire Training Center
AED 5,733Duration: 140 Hours Live virtual classroom