Earning your HR certification can give you a competitive edge in today's economy. Take a look at the HR job postings. More and more job listings say HR certification is "required" or "preferred."
When employers hire certified HR professionals, they also hire peace of mind that those staff members
- Have mastered the knowledge they need to manage the organization's human resources
- Are staying current on changes to HR laws and core practices.
The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification is designed for the HR professional who
- Focuses on program implementation
- Has tactical/logistical orientation
- Is accountable to another HR professional within the organization
- Typically has two to four years of professional work experience in all HR disciplines, but whose experience lacks the breadth and depth of a more senior-level HR practitioner
- Has not yet had progressive and increasingly complicated HR work experience
- Has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than on the whole Organization
About Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.