Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) certification is the gold standard of achievement in accounting and financial management. The benefit of CMA holder’s will have real world relevance , employer recognition , convenience and flexibility and high ROI
Institute of Management Accountant (IMA®)
Accountants, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Accounts Clerk, Finance officer
Bachelor’s Degree holders with 2 years experience in accounting and Finance
- Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Financial Decision Making
- Computer Based Exam(CBT)
- 4 Hour
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Two-30 minute essay questions
- Exam Windows: Jan & Feb, May & Jun and Sep & Oct
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
CMA Related Questions
- Prepare for CMA Part 1 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- Prepare for CMA Part 2 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: 9 Hours
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
- CMA– Certified Management Accountant Inspire Training Center
AED 5,733Duration: 140 Hours Live virtual classroom