- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: TBC
The IFRS-ACCA develops the knowledge, understanding and concepts and the application of the International Financial Reporting Standards in the global market.
WHO CAN DO?
The qualified finance, accounts and audit professionals, who are in practice are eligible for this qualification. The professionals who are not qualified yet can also take this exam but they need to verify certain conditions, which are:
- Relevant degree plus two years of work experience
- Three years of work experience
- ACCA affiliates
- ACCA Certificate in IFRS plus two years work experience
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
The major areas of exam will include the following:
- International sources of authority
- Elements of financial statements
- Presentation of accounts and additional disclosures
- Preparation of external reports for combined entities and joint ventures
- The structure of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), The standard setting process, The role of the International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee, Progress towards international harmonization, The accounting framework, The first time adoption of international financial reporting standards.
- Property, plant and equipment
- Intangible assets, Goodwill
- Current assets including inventories
- Construction contracts
- Liabilities, Provisions and contingencies
- Financial instruments
- Employment and post-employment benefits
- Current and deferred tax
- Events after the reporting date
- Interim financial reporting, Earnings per share, Related party disclosures, Effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
- Operating segments, Biological assets and agricultural produce, Share-based payment
- Definitions of subsidiaries, investments in associates and joint ventures, Exploration and evaluation expenditures
- Preparation of consolidated statements of financial position, income statements, statements of comprehensive income and statements of changes in equity
- Equity accounting, Proportionate consolidation and joint ventures
Berkeley is a concept rather than an entity. They are trend setters in the field of education and professional development. They are focused on imparting knowledge and developing visionary leaders who have the strength to create solutions and make their dreams come true.
Berkeley brings social revolution through education, research, and human combinations. They are linking market-based education with social learning and development. Also they are envisioned with positivism and believe in uprising. Lastly Berkeley welcomes challenges as an opportunity to rephrase this world.See all Berkeley courses
ACCA Related Questions
- Accounting: Bonds, Notes Payable and Liabilities Course Gate
AED 833Duration: Upto 14 Hours AED 1,429Duration: Upto 80 Hours
- International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS) Inspire Training Center
AED 4,882Duration: 13 Days Live virtual classroom