- Other Location: Bur Dubai - Dubai
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Timings: Weekends
This course is suitable for those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization's ISO 9001-based management system, either as third or second party audit.”
What will I learn?
At the end of training you will learn:
- The process approach to quality management systems and auditing
- The eight quality management principles
- The requirements of ISO 9001 (and guidance in the accompanying document 9004)
- How to plan, complete and report the audit of an entire quality management system
Open to all
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Successful completion of this course will satisfy the requirement for registration as an IRCA approved QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor. This course is approved by IRCA (Approval No. A17498)
How will I be assessed?
At the end of the 5 day ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor Course, you will take a 2 hours paper based exam at 3FOLD Education Centre. We will take the responsibility to register you for IRCA Approved QMS examinations.
Open to allUpdated on 03 February, 2016
About 3 Fold Education Center
3 Fold Education Center are specialized in the field of professional certifications. Since 2007, we have trained more than 2000 students who have appeared for various international professional certification exams.
Our mission is to foster a culture of Life Long Learning in working professionals using our world-class blended learning model.See all 3 Fold Education Center courses
Auditing Related Questions
- Learn Internal Audit Skills Course Gate
AED 833Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Auditing Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Modern Techniques in Auditing and Financial Control London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Skills of Auditing and Internal Control London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom