- Other Location: SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
- Duration: 35 Hours
- Timings: 6:30-10pm
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course and covers in-depth the essential elements of managing a successful project. Focusing on the generally accepted practices of project management recognized by the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI ®, this course offers you a standards-based approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Tricks of the Trade® for studying for this exam
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- The PMP Exam: Tips for Passing the Exam the First Time
- Quality Guarantee: Attend up to 6 hours with no obligation.
- Course Repeat Guarantee: Repeat any course or track for free (subject to space and course availability in the public schedule).
- Corporate HR Investment Guarantee: In order to safeguard your training investments, for a staff attending a publicly scheduled course that leaves your company within 6 months of finishing the course, we will allow a replacement to be trained free of charge (only courseware chargeable).
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
- Project Management Professional Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 11 Hours
- Project Management Professional Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,837Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Professional Project Management (PMP) Corvit Networks
AED 4,400Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom