This qualification provides candidates with the skills required to deliver efficient and reliable customer service. They will gain an understanding of customer expectations and needs and will be able to deal effectively with customer queries and complaints.
- how to deliver good customer service
- different communication methods
- how to provide good customer service in line with organizational procedures
- how to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
City & Guilds Delegate Workbooks
This unit is endorsed by the Institute of Customer Service.
This unit is linked to the Level 1 N/SVQ in Customer Service.
All learners who successfully complete the exam 8992-011 will be awarded the City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Customer Service.
The question paper (1 hour, plus 5 minutes reading time) will take the form of a series of short answer questions and scenario based tasks in which it is assumed that the candidate is dealing with customer queries and problems.
About City & Guilds
Established 125 years ago, City & Guilds is the leading vocational awarding body in the UK, awarding almost 50% of all National Vocational Qualifications, and awards over 1,000,000 certificates every year. As the only major awarding body solely dedicated to vocational learning, City & Guilds offers companies worldwide a recognized skills benchmark.
- Section 1 : Deliver Good Customer Service
- Section 2 : Communication Methods
- Section 3 : Provide Good Customer Service in Line with Organizational Procedures
- Section 4 : Effectively Deal with Customer
Speaking and Listening Effectively
- Pay attention
- Maintain eye contact
- Don’t interrupt
- Be physically alert
- Give verbal and non-verbal cues
- Ask questions to understand the message
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses