- Duration: 3 Months
This unit will provide the learner an opportunity to understand the uses of finance in a business organization. It will help the learner analyze and read the various financial statements and determine their use in decision making for the management. This unit will also provide the learner the insight on budgeting and costing in a business. Finally the learner will derive techniques for the analyzing the financial performance of the business.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
- Examine the various sources of short and long term finance for a business and its influence on decision making
- Analyze the implications of finance as a resource within a business
- Identify and evaluate key financial information (budgeting and costing) used to make valuable financial decisions in business.
- Analyze and interpret general purpose financial statements used to determine the financial performance of a business.
- Short Term and long term sources of finance
- Influence of financial options selected ,Making the right choice
- Costs associated with Business
- Financial Decision analysis
- Recording of financial costs
- Budgeting process, Budget Preparation, Budgeting methods
- Project and Investment Appraisal
- Understanding Financial terms and Financial Documentation
- Interpreting Financial Statements
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.
Finance Related Questions
- Certified Credit Risk Manager Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Certified Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Arabic Bundle (Virtual+Videos+Material+Exam) Beacon Consulting EG
AED 15,096Duration: 63 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Certified Financial Planning & Analysis Professional (FP&A) + Exam (Package) Beacon Consulting EG
AED 8,974Duration: 20 Hours Live virtual classroom