- Other Location: Al Karama - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 4 Months
Course detailsThe Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential is the professional designation for management accountants and financial managers. The Certificate provides distinction in today's economic climate and is an opportunity to certify your expertise in business areas that are critical to the decision-making process.
The CMA program has four objectives:
- To establish management accounting as a recognized profession by identifying the role of the management accountant and financial manager, the underlying body of knowledge, and course of study by which such knowledge is acquired
- To encourage higher educational standards in the management accounting field
- To establish an objective measure of an individual's knowledge and competence in the field of management accounting
- To encourage continued professional development by Management Accountants
- Part 1 : Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
- A. External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- B. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (30%)
- C. Performance Management (20%)
- D. Cost Management (20%)
- E. Internal Controls (15%)
Duration - 4 Months
Sessions - Weekends only
- Part 2 : Financial Decision Making
- A. Financial Statement Analysis (25%)
- B. Corporate Finance (20%)
- C. Decision Analysis and Risk Management (20%)
- D. Risk Management (10%)
- E. Investment Decisions (15%)
- F. Professional Ethics (10%)
Duration - 3 months
Sessions - Weekends only
Students Persuing accounting Degree , Finance Professionals , Accountants , Accounts Payables , Recivalble Professionals & Bankers Updated on 31 August, 2021
About National Academy
National Academy has been awarded the Best institute for CMA in terms of the Numbers of IMA Memberships , Quality and over All results, on an average we offer 3 CMA Part courses and 1 CMA Part 2 course every month , average numbers in every class is about 25 with up to 70% Pass rates in every batch .
National Academy - Established Since 1993 , has constantly been working with Qualified Trainers and CFO's of Fortune 500 listed companies , on improving not just the training & Contents requirements , but also to improve the pass percentages of Student's enrolling for CMA each year , on an average 16 students of every batch of 25 clear CMA on their very first attempt . Our Academy was awarded the Best institute in the Middle East for providing the best training, maximum enrollments and high Pass percentage for year 2012 as well as High Scores.
Apart from CMA , National Academy also hold's International affiliations with world's prestigious Awarding bodies such as University of Cambridge , Edexcel , IMA , IFC , KHDA & CTH.
See all National Academy courses