This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of the key areas that are required to promote and support good customer service. It can also contribute to the development of key skills in communication, working with others, and problem solving.
During the programme learners will cover:
- importance of the provision of good customer service in all sectors
- Identify customer and organizational needs and expectations in respect of service levels delivered in all businesses
- strong and weak customer care, particularly relating to a professional image, communication skills and complaint handling
- professional image and identify techniques for communicating positively and effectively with customers, including verbal and non-verbal communications
- techniques used to handle customer complaints appropriately
Assessment will determine whether learners have achieved the standard required to obtain a City & Guilds International Introductory Award in Customer ServiceUpdated on 08 November, 2015
About Quantum Consultancy
Why choose Quantum?
Quantum Human Resource Consultancy was founded in March, 2010 and is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, U.A.E.
At Quantum, we believe in providing our clients with the best possible solutions for their organization. We believe in quality and providing customers and clients with what they need to improve their workplace performance and personal growth. Our commitment to quality is seen across everything we do, including teaming up with world class training bodies such as Institute of Leadership and Management –ILM – UK, City & Guilds – London, National Safety Council – US. We are also approved with Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS), Trakhees, and General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) – UAE. We guarantee you or your organisation impactful training, enhanced performance and measureable results.See all Quantum Consultancy courses
Customer services Related Questions
- Customer Service Skills Skill Express
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Managing & Improving Customer Service Process Certificate New Skills Academy
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 8 Hours