- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Timings: 6 PM - 9 PM
This course is designed for you to discover your potential as an interior designer. The course will be placed on developing your practical skills as we guide you through the design process presented by a professional interior designer. You will learn 3D thinking, mood boards, sample boards and how to produce scale drawings to plan an interior space. New design theory and techniques will be introduced at relevant points within the course, allowing students to develop basic skills in interior designing.
Who is it for?
- Anyone with a passion for interior design and arts, who would like to get a basic introduction to Interior Design
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full-time Interior Design study program
- Professionals or entrepreneurs who would like to gain a better understanding of the interior design workflow
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Institute
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring the expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foundation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industrySee all SAE Institute courses