Hi, I am a commerce graduate, working as an accountant. I am very interested in interior designing, Is it possible to change my profession from an Accountant to Interior Designer ?

Interior Design // Question by Aneel | Oct 18, 2017

3 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Capital Training Institute- Apr 28, 2018 - 12pm

    Best action is to consider taking a short Interior design Diploma program that would certify you as am Interior Designer. 

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • Capital Training Institute- Oct 24, 2017 - 4pm

    Yes, it is very easy.

    There is no undergradate requirement to be an Interior Designer. You can do a 6-9 month diploma and get a grip of the practical applications to be able to work successfully or even start a venture.

    LIKE Reply

  • AIMS TRAINING CENTRE- Oct 24, 2017 - 4pm

    Yes, you can attend the Interior Designing Course and you will be able to work as a freelancer.

    LIKE Reply