CMA is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance.
What will I learn?
- Fin. Management
- Corporate Finance
- Investment decision
- Internal controls
Who is this course for?
- University students
- fresh graduates
- mid level Finance/Accounts managers
About Lynchpin Training
Lynchpin is leader in Financial training for individuals and corporates. Established in 2009, it has successfully proved quality training and higher Pass rates for ACCA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CPA, CIA, FRM & IFRS in Dubai & Abu DhabiSee all Lynchpin Training courses
CMA Related Questions
- Prepare for CMA Part 1 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- Prepare for CMA Part 2 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: 9 Hours
- CMA– Certified Management Accountant Inspire Training Center
AED 5,733Duration: 140 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom