- Duration: 5 Days
- Project management is critical to the success of every organization. Industry research indicates that 74% of all projects hit roadblocks, are over budget or are late. And 28% of these projects fail altogether. Project managers face constant pressure to cut costs, implement projects quickly, and deliver high quality. Without thoughtful planning, execution and monitoring of efforts, organizations will lose business to those that effectively manage their projects
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who are new to project management, "accidental" project managers (professionals for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs), business analysts, subject matter experts who contribute to projects, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes. Plus, those who are involved in projects but do not manage them, team members, project sponsors, contributors, facilitators and coordinators.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize when it is appropriate to adopt a 'project' approach to managing your workload.
- Apply a simple life cycle to a project to break it into easy to manage stages.
- Clearly define your projects to provide real clarity in terms of project scope, roles and responsibilities and other key factors.
- Confidently plan, organize and document a project by using a wide variety of tools that add value to the project management process.
- Become more effective in monitoring and controlling the project work, change requests and resourcing pressures by using best practice processes and techniques.
- Understand what lessons can be learnt from managing work using a project approach.
- Tailor your approach to projects of varying size and complexity.
Updated on 15 October, 2016
About Abu Hail Training Institute
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses