- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 4 Day
- Timings: Classroom, Flexible
- To understand the different roles and responsibilities of Human Resource Managers.
- To become conversant with resourcing and the recruitment and selection process, and to practise the skills required for effective interviewing.
- To identify and use the skills involved in managing people effectively, specifically the skills of planning and organizing, communication, assertiveness, motivation and decision making.
- To identify the key elements of employee relations, focusing specifically on the techniques of coaching, counselling and disciplinary action.
- To examine employee learning and development, in order to plan and implement learning and development activities.
- To understand the importance of a Reward Management Framework.
- To develop the skills needed to conduct appraisals within a Performance Management System.
- To become familiar with the importance of effective policies and procedures for employees.
Job roles this course is suitable for:For Professionals looking forward to move into Human Resources teams.
About Solid State Training Solutions
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
- Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 874Duration: 80 Hours
- Emergency Management for Wardens Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Certified Recruitment Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- International Certificate in Human Resources Management (HRM) Corvit Networks
AED 5,003Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom