- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 10 Months
- Timings: Part Time, Weekends
Course detailsThis course is an integration of various verticals that are integral to the communications & Media Industry. The course is in 4 modules of the following topics. Brand Strategy, Journalism, Public Relations & New Media. Our faculty range from Journalists, PR Professionals, Brand Strategists, Advertising agency owners who give us LIVE briefs and examples of the corporate world.
- Understanding Brands locally, regionally and globally. The story behind brands and their journeys. (Brand Building, Brand Strategy, Brand Value, Brand Audit)
- The Marketing & Research of the advertising business (The brief, Clients, Research, Consumers, Buyer Behavior, Client Servicing)
- The Media side of the advertising business (Media Planning, Media Buying, Print, TV, Radio, Online, Newspaper)
- The Integrated Side of the advertising business (Direct, Loyalty, CRM, IMC Campaigns, Budgeting, Planning, PR, etc.)
- Structure of PR agencies, their roles. (Crisis Management, Reputation Management, Measurement, Monitoring)
- Learn from the Industry experts themselves.
- Gain exposure by working on internships and workshops.
- Chances to be recruited by top Media and Brand Agencies in Dubai.
- Opportunity to network within the Media Industry
- 100% assistance placement & internship opportunities
- Alumni working with Hanging House, Khaleej Times, APCO Worldwide, 24+, DubaionDemand
- Alumni working as Account Executive, Social Media Manager, PR Assistant, Brand Manager, TV Host, Radio Production Assistant, Video Producer.
Updated on 01 March, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
Requirements : Statement of Purpose, Application Form, Passport Copy +Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures + Latest Academic Transcript/Record
Who can enrol for this course
- Fresh Graduates from high school (18 years and above)
- University Students
- Working Professionals
- Stay-at-home Mothers.
About EMDI Institute of Media & Communications
Why choose EMDI?
- EMDI is an international training institute established in Dubai since 2004. It has trained over 1000 professionals in Dubai alone and over 5000 in India and Africa.
- EMDI courses are accredited and recognized by City & Guilds, London. City and Guilds is UK's largest vocational accreditation board. A stamp of quality.
- Every lecture at EMDI is taught by Industry professionals - which means you learn from advertising professionals who share their experiences. No boring faculty, just actual experiences are shared daily with students.
- All our students are sent to work on live projects. Which means you as an EMDI student can work with some of the UAE's best media and advertising agencies.
- The course is structured so that working professionals and students can both attend - lectures conducted in the evenings
- Great placement and internship record - just check out our Facebook.com/emdi.uae for more details. Excellent way to network in the advertising and media environment.
- Learn from the Industry, Work with the Industry, Placed in the Industry.