- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Course detailsA rigorous program designed for professionals and stakeholders of the capital market industry to understand the fundamentals of Sharia'a principles and standards of various brokerage market products. The program is diligently structured to cover industry insights, trends, regulatory landscape and future outlook.
An in-depth analysis will be undertaken to explore the key benefits, critical challenges and implications of compliance breach in operating a Sharia'a compliant brokerage operation.
Who should attend?
- Stock Brokers
- Financial Advisors
- Research Analysts
- Treasury Managers
- Investment Managers
- Regulators and Supervisors
- Compliance Executives
- Settlement and Clearing Members
- Review of industry insights, trends and future outlook
- Understand the operating model and regulatory landscape for Islamic brokerage
- Critically examine Sharia'a standards for Islamic brokerage and investments
- Develop the skill sets to deliver value based investment solutions
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential compliance risks
Job roles this course is suitable for:The program allows delegates to compare and contrast the business operating model of a Sharia’a-compliant brokerage as compared to its conventional counterpart whilst critically examining various international Sharia’a screening methodologies used by leading indices provider and their underlying concepts.
About Nasdaq Dubai
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
Banking Related Questions
- Xero Online Bookkeeping Neutron SkillsDuration: Upto 5 Hours
- Banking & Finance (Masters level) City of London College of Economics
AED 7,932Duration: Upto 10 Months
- Advanced Strategies: Accounting, Financial Control and Appraisals London Training For Excellence
AED 17,373Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom