- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsJoin our PMP Boot Camp and get certified in 5 days
Project management is one of the business world's most in-demand skill sets. It's also among the fastest growing professional disciplines in the world. That's because even the smallest projects can benefit from project management processes such as planning, time and cost management, scope management, human resource management and communications management.
Gain critical knowledge to lead successful projects by joining our boot camp Project Management. Apply what you've learned immediately on the job — you'll gain vital project management skills at your convenience!
- This course is based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc.,. The objective of the course is to prepare students for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination.
- Students will conduct an in-depth review of the ten knowledge areas and five process groups in the PMBOK® Guide and practice common project management formulas. The course also reviews test-taking techniques and strategies and covers the exam format and common question types. Students will gain confidence to pass the PMP® certification examination through a thorough review of the content, study aides, and test simulations.
- Students who enroll in the course should be familiar with the PMBOK® Guide and have completed the required 35 hours of project management related coursework.
- At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Understand in depth the ten knowledge areas and five process groups
- Calculate and apply fundamental project management formulas needed for the exam
- Understand the test format and question types found on the exam
- Develop test-taking techniques and strategies applicable to the exam
- Gain confidence in successfully passing the exam by completing example practice questions.
- To apply for PMP certification, you need to have one of the following:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
- Emergency Management for Wardens Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) 1TRAINING
AED 882Duration: Upto 24 Hours
- Professional Project Management (PMP) Corvit Networks
AED 4,400Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom