Course detailsCCTV surveillance cameras and systems:
- Elements of basic CCTV system: - Camera, monitor and digital ;
- Camera types and uses: Fixed and movable, indoor and outdoor, monochrome and color, day and ;
- Camera specifications: Sensitivity, signal to noise ratio and ;
- Back Focus ;
- Lens types: - Fixed and variable focal length, manual and motorized ;
- Use of lens ;
- Scene illumination: - Lighting considerations, LED's, infrared lamp maintenance and bulb life.
- Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control systems: - Types and applications.
- Monitors and Multiple screen ;
- Recording the footage: Analogue and Digital video ;
- Time-lapse recording. Reviewing video footage.
- Cables and connectors: Types, uses, limitations, preparation and ;
- Introduction to Digital CCTV and IP technology.
- Connection to other security systems.
- Relevant standards, issues and the "Operational Requirement".
- The Analogue or Digital option?
- Changing technology and keeping ;
- Compression Technologies: New Developments
- IP Network Technologies.
- Digital Video Recorders Application and Use
- Embedded Digital Video Recorders and Installation of Hard Disk, etc.
- Embedded System setup.
- Product knowledge test
- High-speed dome setup and connection to embedded systems.
- Bitron Digital Recorder (BDR) The PC based DVR Advantage
- Mobile DVR
- Accessories: Function & Purpose
- Bitron Digital Recorder
- Software Installation & Camera Connections
- Set-up, Playback and Recording & Remote Connections
- Multiple-user Set-up
- High-Speed Dome connection to PC-based DVR and ;
- Video motion detection and analytic
Distinguishing Features: One to one and hands on Training facility is available.
Important: From 1st January 2018, certain fees and charges on our services are already implemented ( 5% Value Added Tax) in compliance with UAE federal laws and regulations. Bright Future Training Institute will collect and pay that 5% VAT to the UAE Federal Tax.
Updated on 17 September, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Any one who is interested to be a CCTV operator or Security Supervisor.
About Bright Future Training Institute
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the umbrella of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are rapidly producing hundreds of Professionals to international market, the seven departments are listed below;
- Departmenet of Tourism & Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliations with some well known Professional bodies to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses
CCTV Related Questions
- EIGRP Comprehensive Labs Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Computer Networks Security: Beginner to Advanced Alpha Academy
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 9 Hours