- Duration: 25 Hours
A unique workshop to transform your accountant from a data entry operator into a valuable knowledge resource for your enterprise
This workshop is specifically for Accountants in Small and Medium Enterprises. It has been structured with a practical orientation towards problems specific to these businesses.
The aim is to change the mindset of the accountant to think beyond data entry and look at the holistic picture of the company as a whole, to work efficiently and effectively understanding the needs of the company and its management.
This highly interactive workshop will be full of practical real life examples.
- Online Accounts
- Regular Accounts Closing and Reporting
- Analysis Skills
- Standards,Legal and Audit Requirements
- Looking Ahead
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A chance to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, trade issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Quality refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity with banking and trade professionals
Who should attend
- Data Entry Operators
- Invoicing Staff
- Small Business Owners / Managers who operate or supervise the accounts department themselves.
Attendees need to have had hands on experience in accounts.
This is NOT JUST a basic accounts training course or a training in how to use accounting packages.
This course aims to give that extra shine to staff who are working as accountants in Small and Medium Enterprises to ensure they work with maximum effectiveness. Prior work experience in accounts and some understanding of accounting principles is requiredUpdated on 03 March, 2020
About Eminent Educational Institute
Eminent Institute brings individual real learning for real results. Their experiential learning methodology is designed is bring the students a dynamic learning experience
All courses provided by Eminent Educational Institute are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies all the course content is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today's ever evolving and competitive environment the institute strives to empower students with knowledge that takes them beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.
Accounting Related Questions
- Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
- Diploma in Small Business Accounting Global Edulink
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 22 Hours
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training Center
AED 3,765Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom