- Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM
The need for leading, promoting, and enhancing a customer-focused culture is essential within every organisation. “Go the Extra SMILE” - Soul Based Service Excellence provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a customer service representative.
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
The workshop is designed for you to be equipped with tools and techniques that will allow you to:
- Uncover the true meaning of customer service
- Identify ways to establish excellence through effective communication
- Value the importance of timeliness, quality, consistency, and first impressions
- Determine customer needs by effectively understanding customer requirements
- Develop the skills and practice essential elements to manage difficult customer
- Defining service excellence
- Who your customers are
- “I-AM Service Excellence Model “
- Meeting customer expectations
- “REAL Model of Customer Expectations”
- Self-image & first impressions
- Sustaining an Individual Level of Engagement
- Service excellence communication skills
- Appropriate sharing (showing respect)
- Managing difficult customers
- Service PRIDE
The actual facilitation is highly interactive with:
- Case studies
- Thought and introspection sessions
- Sound, image bytes & videos
- Delegates will be encouraged to talk about instances and situations that relate to their work and personal experiences
- Each ‘section’ revolves around an interactive format and encourages experiential learning and realization
About In Learning
In Learning assists individuals and companies in achieving their goals by offering interventions through training and development workshops. We take the PEP practical approach in developing individuals and organisations with the objective of increased:
Our exceptional learning methods work on developing belief systems thus leading to an emotional change and long lasting results.
Our specialisation is based on the STICS methodology:
- Service Excellence
- Team Development
- Inspirational Leadership
- Communication Impact
- Sales Passion
This is further accompanied by the international licensed program Feel the Fear & Do It Anyway®. Each program is aligned towards organisational goals while ensuring value addition to the individual. All through the process, participants will feel equipped, empowered and enlightened. We are certain that we can help you to develop confident, goal oriented, committed and collaborative teams.
In Learning endeavours to break away from other vendors by providing:
- Upfront and honest guidance that is aligned with the needs and wants of your business
- A practical approach to learning which is engaging and can be applied through practise in real life situations
- Individuals and organisations learning experience leading them to thrive and be dynamic in behaviour in an ever changing world.
Earning is “In Learning”See all In Learning courses