- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings: Part Time, Friday: 9am-5pm Saturday 6pm-10pm
Internal Audit is one of the most effective tools for monitoring and measurement of the management system performance. It is not a matter whether you are dealing with quality management or any other, internal audits are the way to ensure and assure the effectiveness. Our 2 days Internal Auditor course is designed with accelerated learning techniques that will equip the delegates to get the knowledge and skills to audit a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
What will I learn?
At the end of training you will learn:
- Terms and Terminology Used in Quality and Auditing
- Management Systems & Improvement
- PDCA Cycle & Quality Management System
- Audit Types & Objectives & ISO 9001 Requirements
- Audit Process & Auditor Responsibilities
- Pre Audit Activities
- Internal Audit Planning
- Preparation of Check lists
- Conducting Internal Audit & Questioning
- Opening Meeting
- Nonconformity Evaluation
- Closing Meeting
- Nonconformity Reporting
- Internal Audit Reporting
- Corrective Action & Follow Up
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Prepare and plan internal audits in a risk based manner and effectively
- Behave as a successful internal auditor. Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
- Select the internal audit teams and evaluate their performances
- Effectively get prepared for the internal audit
- Effectively audit the processes assigned
- Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
- Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and nonconformities
- Effectively follow up the audit findings
- Add new certificate to your carrier.
How will I be assessed?
We will take the responsibility to register you for IRCA Approved QMS Internal Auditor examination.
At the end of the 2 day QMS 9001 Internal Auditor Training all delegates will take a 2 Hours exam at 3FOLD Education Centre.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Knowledge of English is essential
Updated on 12 January, 2017
About 3 Fold Education Center
3 Fold Education Center are specialized in the field of professional certifications. Since 2007, we have trained more than 2000 students who have appeared for various international professional certification exams.
Our mission is to foster a culture of Life Long Learning in working professionals using our world-class blended learning model.See all 3 Fold Education Center courses
Auditing Related Questions
- Audit Skills Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Auditing Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Modern Techniques in Auditing and Financial Control London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Skills of Auditing and Internal Control London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom