- Duration: 1 Months
ASTI-Accounting for Cost program is design for the professionals interested in pursuing and develop a career in management sector. The course describes the inventory valuation, job costing, process costing, and standard costing. The course also covers the role of the cost accountant in setting prices, not only to outside customers, but also to other subsidiaries. The course delves into many other areas of concern to the cost accountant, including target costing, constraint analysis, capital budgeting, the cost of quality, and even cost collection systems. Also included are case studies, guest lectures, and simulation games which demonstrate central concepts is designed for the professionals interested in pursuing a career in Accounting for Cost or for the professionals who are looking for a career progression in there management by certifying their skills from Government of Dubai, UAE. The program spans for six months
Our certification, which is from the Government of Dubai, UAE, is one of the most respected certification across the globe and is also accepted by the labor ministries and the education ministries of almost every nation including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore.
Our course content is one of the most comprehensive and is also one of the most advanced in the region and is designed to keep up the pace with the latest trends.
- Over 24 lectures, every Friday at ASTI auditorium!
- Certification Authority: Government of Dubai, UAE
- Total 60 hours of program.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
About Al-Shabaka Technical InstituteI would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Education Ministry KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) See all Al-Shabaka Technical Institute courses
Financial Risk Management Related Questions
- Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Masters level) City of London College of Economics
AED 3,664Duration: Upto 12 Months
- Advanced Strategies: Accounting, Financial Control and Appraisals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom