- Other Location: Al Karama - Dubai
- Duration: TBC
London School of Business & Finance
Association of Charted Certified Accounts London, Globally recognized Professional Qualification in Accountancy
Exam Center: The British Council, Dubai (Twice in a year June/December)
Pass rate: Approximately 45% (Which means that if you are just above average you would certainly pass the exams)
Duration of the Course : Assuming there no exemption and without failing in any attempt you may require to appear for sitting in 4 examinations. i.e. 2 years normally 3 years is a good achievement.
Entry Qualification : Degree from recognized University or XII Pass.
- ACCA (The Association of Charted Certified Accountants) is the largest and fastest growing international Accountancy body with 260,000 students and 110,000 members in 170 countries.
- ACCA qualification is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practicing in accounting firms or pursuing career in business.
- ACCA has designed a qualification which embeds the global accounting education standards set by the International Federation of Accounts. Accountancy is a dynamic profession. Both the needs of employers and regulatory landscape are constantly evolving through regular review of its qualification.
- ACCA maintains and develops its position as a world-leading provider of qualification for the development of accountant and finance professionals.
- ACCA qualification will help you in getting other university degrees also.
- B.Sc (Hons) – ACCA’s Innovative partnership with Oxford Brookes University allows ACCA students to study for a BSc (Hons) in applied accounting, while taking AACA examinations.
- MBA Oxford Institute of International Finance is a joint venture between ACCA and Oxford Brookes University, a leading UK University for MBA accredited by AMBA.
- Atlas Educational Institute provides qualitative coaching with a text book and required hand outs.
- Mock examinations will be conducted and necessary guidance would be provided for improvement.
- An experienced professional having qualification of ACA, AICWA, ACMA and CAIIB Would Conduct classes.
About Atlas Educational Institute
ATLAS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE, is one of the most reputed Educational Institutes, established in the year 1998, with the primary vision and mission of imparting quality education and training for nationals and expatriates alike in a variety of study opportunities in various disciplines using traditional as well as innovative instructional techniques based on modern information technology, within the guidelines of the Ministry of Education & Youth Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
With a diverse range of course designed to suit the needs of students and adults of all nationalities, ATLAS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE helps them to attain higher knowledge levels and enhance academic excellence and job opportunities.
ATLAS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE stresses on attracting the best tutors with rich experience and academic brilliance from different parts of the world, thereby providing students an opportunity to interact with the faculties. Combining Professionalism and academic efficiency, the Institute teaches students to effectively communicate, understand human behavior and apply theoretical solutions to solve real life problems. Small Class size ensures personalized attention to help tutors know their students interests, needs and abilities and guiding them towards successful completion of their Courses with the best possible results.
- Well lit, spacious classrooms and ergonomically designed seating for students.
- Highly experienced and dedicated teachers.
- Friendly and professional Administrative and Support staff.
- Regular Monthly open house with performance reports to help parents and guardians get first hand information of the performance of their ward.
- Modern electronic teaching aids (smart board) and equipments.
- Prayer Room
- Recreation room to help students unwind and refresh.
- CCTV controlled classrooms for better performance.
- Well equipped library with the latest subject books and journals.
- Student counseling and career support department.
- Transportation facility available Sharjah, Ajman, UAQ, Dubai & Jabel Ali, the vehicles being driven by highly experienced drivers to ensure safety.
ACCA Related Questions
- ACCA F8 - Audit & Assurance (INT) APC - Accounting Practise Center
AED 779Duration: 35 Hours AED 1,175Duration: 50 To 60 Hours
- ACCA Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 3 Years Live virtual classroom