Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP®) Exam Preparation
Planning and Scheduling Professional credentials will be achieved by the planning and scheduling specialists after meeting the criteria for examination, experience , education and ethical qualifications.
The intent is to recognize specialists who meet a demanding set of planning and scheduling criteria by a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications. PSP requirements reflect the sophistication of individuals in today's planning and scheduling industry and it fairly measures their knowledge, experience and adherence to best management practices.
AACE® International USA
- Planning Engineer/Manager, Planners, Project Control Manager, Cost Engineer, Project Engineer, Quantity surveyors, Estimators.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Four Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent and 8 Years in Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, mathematics
- High School/Diploma and 4 Years Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, mathematics
- Part 1 : Basic Knowledge
- Part 2 : Real time communications Exercise
- Part 3 : Practical Exercise
- Part 4 : Planning and Scheduling Applications
- Paper Based Exam
- 8 Hrs
- 4 Parts
- Exam Window : Check AACEI website
Planning and Scheduling Certification Study GuideUpdated on 27 March, 2017
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards