Course detailsDay 1 : Search Engines Optimization & SEM
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Online Marketing Statistics
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Online Marketing
- Relationship between Offline & Online Marketing
- Most Popular Online Marketing Channels
- Search Engine Optimization
- How Google Ranking its websites?
- Search Engine Marketing
- Landing Page Specifications
- Video Optimization
- Types of SEO
- SEO Tracking & Monitoring
- KPIs of SEO
Day 2 : Social Media Marketing in Business Field
- Introduction to Social Networks
- Social Networks Types
- Social Networks Statistics
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Social Networks
- How to use your Facebook effectively?
- Facebook Advertising
- How to use your LinkedIn effectively?
- LinkedIn Advertising
- How to use your Twitter effectively?
- Twitter Advertising
Day 3: Social Media Marketing in Business Field (Continued)
- Instagram in Online Marketing for corporate
- Pinterest as a social network in Business area
- How to use Tumblr
- Google + and its Trend
- Flickr in e-Marketing
- How to use YouTube effectively?
- YouTube Advertising
- E-mail shooting Techniques & Trends
Day 4 : Advanced Internet Submission & Competitor Analyzing
- Directories Submission
- Press Release Advertising
- White Paper Advertising
- Learn the Behaviors of your Target Audience
- Discovering your targeted customers and competitors online trends
- Searching for the most relevant & targeted primary keyword and other similar keywords to your business field
- How to analysis your competitor's online existence
Day 5: e-Marketing Planning & Strategy
- How to settle an e-Marketing Plan
- Monitoring & Tracking Online Marketing Activities
- KPIs of Social Media Strategy & online plans
- How to deal with Negative Comments
- Web trend in 2018
The course is geared towards Internet Business learning and uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including presentation, discussions, group work, video discussions, question and answers, practical sessions (hands-on practice), small and large group exercises, and simulations.
5. Learning Media and Formats:
- Online Presentation
- Online Case Studies
- Internet Marketing Books on CD
Eligibility / Requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Junior Marketer
- Senior Marketer
- Junior Online Marketer
- Senior Online Marketer
- Business Development Manager
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Business Owner
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executives
About CLS Learn
CLS help and support the Egyptian market , cooperate, individuals and universities to Learn various technology products and acquire new potentials and advance in their career.
CLS is an Authorized training center of :
• Microsoft Certified Gold Learning Solution GOLD CPLS
• Oracle Training Partner WDP
• EC Council Accredited Training Center
• Cisco Certified learning Partner
• Adobe Authorized Training Center
• Autodesk Authorized Training Center and Certification center
• Exin ITIL Authorized training Provider and certification provider
• Authorized Pearson VUE testing centers
• Authorized Prometric testing centers
CLS is a Microsoft Gold Learning Solutions Learning Solution.
CL is An award winning Training center from EC-Council : Circle of Excellence award.
CLS is an Accredited Learning Solution from Microsoft , Oracle , Cisco , EC-Council , Adobe , Autodesk , Pearson VUE and Prometric.
CLS Founders and Managers Team has over 21 Years of Experiencein the Training industry since 1995.
CLS Team has trained over 1,000,000 trainess and 1500 Company.
CLS instructors are the best certified professional instructors in Egypt with reliable working experience.
Digital Marketing Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.